Saturday, May 4, 2013

Indie Author Month


Hi everyone! I'm excited to announce that I am going to be taking part in Aside From Writing's Indie Author Month. Each day of May, a new indie author will be featured on their blog with a guest post, interview, excerpts and all that good stuff that will make us all interested in their books. I hope all my followers who read this will take part too, and comment on the posts as well, there's lots of fun books introduced and awesome interviews and guest posts to help get to know the authors better.

Even better, there's a huge giveaway of over 30 books from the featured authors, all to one lucky winner! To enter, see this link: http://cusick-jones.com/giveaway.html

I'm doing a book feature for the up-coming first Anthony Maxwell book "A Case of Poisons" on May 28th. I'll be posting the link when we get there, and I'll make sure all my followers know when it's up via Twitter and Anthony's Facebook page. Until then, please do take the time to look at the other posts. There's already several up, that you can read by clicking the "Aside from Writing" link at the top of the post, or the Indie Author Month button at the top right of the page. Don't forget to Tweet and post to Facebook your favorite posts (#IAM for Twitter) *can't believe I actually everyone to hashtag something* as well as the giveaway! (Don't be selfish)

Slainte, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment