Thursday, September 29, 2022

The New Emperor's Concerto Second Edition

 


Taking a little break from Sweet Vendetta Blues to celebrate Concerto today!

Fun fact, this is one of my favorite books that I have written. I had such a good time revisiting it and getting to do some extra art for the back of the book. 

I am also so pleased that the hardcover came out gorgeous! (see pictures below) The hardcover edition is still shelvable even if you want to take the dust jacket off of it. The title is still on the spine, but there is no text over the art. 

You can also purchase the updated copies of the ebook and paperback but these don't have The Butler's Story or the artwork included.

Purchase Links



And don't forget that there is swag up for grabs, including the chibi sticker sheet! 
All you have to do is fill out the claim form (if you buy a hardcover, the swag already comes with it)


I will also be doing a live signing and Q&A on my Instagram after the hardcover copies come in. I will be signing those, and any bookplates and bookmarks for people who have purchased paperbacks or ebooks. The official date is still TBA considering that I don't know exactly when the books will arrive, but probably sometime mid October. Make sure you fill out your swag form so that I'll have your stuff ready!


Now check out the lovely Concerto Hardcover!









No comments:

Post a Comment