Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March 2015 Wrap Up

Hey everyone! This came a day late because I wasn't ready for it to be April today haha :P Anyway, here's my March wrap up. This was a super busy and stressful month for me, so I didn't get a whole lot of reading done, and nor have I even finished half of my reviews either. I've been working on other projects and beta-reading for people so I did as much as I could.

I finished six books in March and started a seventh but I did enjoy all the ones I read.

1. A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab (5/5 stars)
2. Mark of the Thief by Jennifer A. Neilson (4/5 stars)
3. The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London #3) by Maureen Johnson (4/5 stars)
4. Prowlers (Prowlers #1) by Christopher Golden (3.5/5 stars)
5. Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker (4/5 stars)
6. The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver (3/5 stars)

Favorite Reads of the Month

A Darker Shade of Magic
Beware the Wild


I did buy a few books this month because I made one trip to B&N and stumbled upon another used book store. Only acquired six books though so I was good, and one was actually given to me and another my mom bought me because she wanted to read it.

1. Dead Wake by Erik Larson 
2. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas (the beautiful B&N hardback addition)
3. Fairest (Lunar Chronicles #1.5) by Marissa Meyer
4. Half Moon Investigations by Eoin Colfer
5. Pagan's Crusade (Pagan #1) by Catherine Jinks
6. Stargazer (Land of Elyon #4) by Patrick Carmen

What was everyone else's favorite reads/releases this month? Mine was definitely A Darker Shade of Magic it's the best book I've read this year so far. I'll have the review up before too long, or you can read it on Goodreads. I hope everyone has a good April!

Slainte, Hazel

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I read so many in March that I am DYING to read!!!! Probably the best read of March for me was RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard (if I get my ARC back, I'll send it to you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might just buy it if it was that good. I was kind of hoping she would be at BookCon this year, but I haven't seen her listed. That's definitely one I want to read though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't yet read Pagan's Crusade? Enjoy! A wonderful series, though because Pagan grows up, by the fourth one it's seen from the viewpoint of another teen, his scribe. The first one is set in The Holy Land but the rest are in France and about the Cathars, you should read the lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did read them all a while ago, I'm just collecting them for myself now :)

      Delete
  4. Luckily came to your web place.
    Hope to connect with all EBooks Authors helping each others.
    http://amazonebooksbase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete