Monday, August 29, 2022

Concerto DTIYS Challenge!

 

DRAW THIS IS YOUR STYLE

During the lead up for the 2nd edition and Hardcover release of The New Emperor's Concerto, I'm hosting a DTIYS challenge!

How To Enter

For this challenge, you can either draw Flynn and Lysander in your own style, or, if that's not your thing, you can download the coloring page version! The coloring page can be printed out, or used as a transparent PNG so you can color it digitally. 

For those doing your own art, feel free to change up Lysander and Flynn's poses, outfits, etc. (Cosplay is allowed too!) You can even draw them interacting with your own characters, as long as your picture includes either Lysander, Flynn, or both.

I'll be picking a random artist from the entries who will receive a swag pack (including the Concerto sticker sheet that will be available only as a pre-order goodie) And EVERYONE who enters will be allowed to request a doodle from me for your participation ^_^

This challenge will be shared on Instagram (or Twitter if you don't have an IG account)
Make sure to use the hashtag #concertodtiys and tag me @modern_bard67 on IG or @artfulscribbler on Twitter in your post and/or stories to make sure I see it. Please share my original drawing as a slide when you post as well. If you don't want to share publicly, you can DM me your submission, it will still count.

This challenge will run until October 1st so you have a month to finish your piece!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment