Monday, May 26, 2014

Modern Bard Challenge Stories

Hello Everyone!

You might remember that I mentioned starting a new blog just for short stories before, and I've been having a good time with it. Recently I got a couple friends together and decided to do challenge stories, and results of our first challenge are going to be posted on my other blog, Modern Bard, all this week. I really hope you'll all stop by and take a look and follow the blog if you haven't already done so.

On the same topic, I'm also looking for other writers who are interested in taking part in writing challenges. The next one I'll be sending out in June, so let me know if you would like to join in! You can find out more about that here.

Hope everyone is ready for summer. I hate it, but it's a good excuse to stay inside and get reading and writing done which is definitely what I plan on doing.

Hope to see you all at Modern Bard this week!

Slainte, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment