Sunday, July 10, 2022

New Goodies Available!

 Help support the Sweet Vendetta Blues and New Emperor's Concerto 2nd edition release by getting subscriber goodies on Ko-fi.

It's no secret that publishing takes a lot of time, and can also be rather pricy. I am hoping to offer more options for all of the books, including availability, and other versions (like hardcovers!) and to do so, there will be launching costs.

So I've started offering goodies to anyone who supports me on Ko-fi. There will be new goodies each month, both physical and digital, including sneak peeks of SVB, character art, stickers, prints, bookmarks, and more! 

If you are interested, this is what I am offering for July:



Also, I want to point out that this is not actually a monthly subscription. I will just be uploading a different set of goodies each month (for $6) and you will purchase it through the Ko-Fi shop feature. The reason I decided to do this is because I'm not sure if I will continue doing monthly goodies after SVB is published, and I didn't want people to subscribe and then not get something after several months of support. Instead, this gives you the opportunity to support me for whichever month you would like to. 

All of these goodies ARE exclusive to my Ko-Fi monthly supporters though and will not be available as swag at a later date; once the month is over, these will not be available anymore. 

If you're interested and would like to help support an indie author, you can get your set of July's goodies HERE 

The chapters of SVB will be sent out to whatever email you use when you pay on Ko-Fi within a couple days, and the sticker and character cards will be sent out around mid July and then if I get more supporters, another batch at the end of the month.

Thanks for checking this out, and I am really looking forward to sharing more about Blues with you!

2 comments: