Friday, June 6, 2014

Sweet Summer Read-A-Thon

So to start off the summer with my piles of reading, I joined a Read-A-Thon that Hannah at The Book Tower is putting on from June 9th--15th.


Here are my goals for the Read-A-Thon:

-Read 100 or more pages a day
-Read a Classic
-Finish last month's book club read (got behind!)
-Get some research done on the side


I'll mark the books that I read for the challenge on this post as I finish them.

There's also other challenges to participate in during the Sweet Summer Read-A-Thon that you can find out about on Hannah's blog. And if you'd like to join the read-a-thon, too, just follow this link! http://the-book-tower.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/sweet-summer-read-thon-sign-up-here.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear. I'm also a participant in Hannah's read-a-thon.
    It was great to read your post.
    All the best :)

    ReplyDelete