Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Spell It Out Challenge

Today's challnge is corelation with the Sweet Summer Read-A-Thon is "Spell it Out" hosted by Hannah at The Book Tower. The rules are either pick your name or your blog name and spell it out with book titles. It doesn't say they have to be on your shelf, but that what I'm going to do anyway since I have them all right in front of me :P

Here we go!

C-inder by Marissa Meyer
H-and of Dinotopia by Allan Dean Foster
A-rchived (the) by Victoria Schwab
R-eckless by Cornelia Funke
A-llies and Assassins by Justin Sompter
C-alling on Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
T-hief Lord (the) by Cornelia Funke
E-ntwined by Heather Dixon
R-edwall by Brian Jacques

P-rincess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
U-nbound (the) by Victoria Schwab
R-ob Roy by Sir Walter Scott
G-reat Expectations by Charles Dickens
A-irborn by Kenneth Oppel
T-o Tame a Land by Louis L'Amour
O-utcast by Rosemary Sutcliff
R-aven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Y-oung Montrose (the) by Nigel Tranter


2 comments:

  1. Great job.
    There are so many of these that I haven't heard of, I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely have a varied selection of books on my shelf ;)

      Delete