Monday, June 16, 2014

Read-A-Thon Wrap Up

Well, yesterday was the last day of the Sweet Summer Read-A-Thon, and I decided to do a wrap up post to calculate what goals I finished that I set in the beginning!

Read 100 or more pages a day
Read a classic
Finish last month's book club read
Get some research done on the side (didn't really get to that too much, but I did a little bit of writing instead.)

Total Books Finished: 3 1/2

Total Pages Read: 1,057

I was kind of hoping to read over a thousand pages by the end, so I'm happy I met that goal too! All in all, I really had a fun time with the Read-A-Thon. It was a great start to my summer reading.





4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun. You did really well.
    Thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year; I will do this next year. :) Awesome job meeting your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I had no prior engagements ;) My characters are still getting ready so I decided to ignore them :P

      Delete