Thursday, April 23, 2020

Lysander and Flynn's Bizarre Concerto (Character Art!)


So...I've kind of gotten obsessed lately with the anime/manga JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and I really love the art style of it because it's more comic book-esque than a lot of anime, so I recently started to try out that style for myself, which I've been having so much fun with I decided to do my own characters in the same style ^_^  (If you're not familiar with JoJo, it's kind of known for it's over the top poses. I didn't go all out, but we still have some dramatic action shots going on here XD)

So I hope you enjoy these pictures and the time-lapse video I did of myself drawing Lysander


Flynn (Eidolon) 





 Sinclair




Lysander



(Sorry for the quality of this video, I don't have a tripod for my phone so I had to set it on a stack of books which didn't work out very well XD)






No comments:

Post a Comment