Thursday, March 17, 2016

Blood Ties Blog Tour Final Day

Well, we've finally come to the last day of the Blood Ties Blog Tour. I just want to thank everyone who participated both the tour hosts and the people who stopped by to read the posts. I had a lot of fun doing interviews and stuff to share a little more about Blood Ties.

Now, since it's the last day, I thought I would do something a little different and made a baking video where I show you how to make the recipe for Lady Mac Cool's apple muffins that appear at the end of the book. So hope you enjoy :P Thanks again so much!



Don't forget to grab a copy of Blood Ties

Createspace Paperback 

Paperback from Amazon

Smashwords Ebook

Kindle Ebook

6 comments:

  1. A tie-in video! What a great idea! And I recognise that background tune from the iMovie app! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very handy ;) Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. Congrats again! I enjoyed the interview! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the blog tour! And what a fun idea to have a cooking video! I've printed the apple muffin recipe and I'm totally going to make it sometime... (Or get my sister to. XD)

    *celebrates Blood Ties things*

    ReplyDelete