Monday, November 3, 2014

Book Signing and Craft Fair

Hey everyone! So this weekend, I'm actually going to be doing my first official book signing! A few of my friends and I are going to have a booth at a local craft fair and I'm going to be selling my books as well as some steampunk jewelry and yarn goods from my etsy shop Fingal's Cave.

It's going to be held this Saturday the 8th, in Montverde, FL. If you're close enough, come stop by and see us! Here's some more information of their website: http://mymontverde.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=109

Here's some of the stuff I'll be selling:

These are my Hobbit themed scarves. Each one represents a place in Middle Earth



Sorry for the terrible pictures, I missed my window of opportunity and had to take inside without natural light. 


So, yes, if you live anywhere near enough to come, please do! The event's going to be a lot of fun, and I look forward to seeing you there! =)

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get all the awesome gears?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just at Hobby Lobby actually :) They just sell packs of them to do what you wish.

      Delete