Friday, August 22, 2014

"On a Foreign Field" Free for Wallace Day

I've realized how bad I've been recently with my promotions and trying to sell my books more than usual, so I finally decided to try out the Kindle freebie promotion on one of my books, and since today, August 23rd is William Wallace Day, I thought using it on my book On a Foreign Field would appropriate.

So, I want you all to enjoy a Kindle copy of On a Foreign Field for free! I would also appreciate it if you would leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads or even your blogs when you are finished reading it. It always helps. If you really want to, you can tweet me your review so I can be sure to see it :-)

The promotion will last from today until Tuesday the 26th, so you have several days to download it. Don't forget to do so! And I hope you enjoy the book! You can find the direct link below:

http://www.amazon.com/On-Foreign-Field-Hazel-West/dp/1477493441/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1408767208&sr=8-20&keywords=on+a+foreign+field

9 comments:

  1. When does it begin? It's not free yet.Very generous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Got it. I think I confused it with the paperback. I have wanted to read one of your books, but I only buy from iBooks, because I don't have to trust none ith my card details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the typos. I can't edit on your site because "edit" disappears behind your Twitter stuff.

    I hadn't realised it was Walace Day, must tell my student Joubert

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... Who is a big William Wallace fan. Actually, he's a big history fan, but especially Wallace. Maybe he knows already. Again, sorry for the typos - can't correct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's okay, typos happen ;) Hope you like the book! I'm glad it worked for you to download!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the above "comment" is spam, Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I have several spammers recently. At least it's less annoying than when they email me.

    ReplyDelete