Monday, July 28, 2014

Sunshine Award


I got nominated for the Sunshine Award by my friend and fellow writer (not to mention crocheter!), Abbie from Yarns and Tales. Thanks very much! She's currently working on a fantasy story that she has been posting on her blog, so do check that out if you have the chance. It's very good so far :-)

Here are the rules of the Sunshine Award:

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
  2. Answer the list of questions
  3. Nominate other bloggers and inform them of their nomination
  4. Create questions for your nominees
*You must post the Sunshine Award button (photo above) on your blog :D


Here are the rules of the Sunshine Award:

Abbie's Questions:

1: If you could invite any ONE of your characters over for a day, who would it be and why?

Ooh, tough one. I'd probably say Anthony though, from my Anthony Maxwell mysteries. I would enjoy his company and we could talk cases and books and drink coffee.

2: When you were little, what did you want to be when your grew up?

I think probably, I mostly wanted to be a zookeeper. But after high school biology, I kind of gave up that idea with a violence and turned to more scholarly matters that do not involve science. (Apart from toxicology and the science of poisons, of course. But that's all writing material ;)

3: If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would you choose and why?

Seriously? This is such a hard question. How can one even begin to think of this? I really don't know, I love a lot of books. Maybe The Complete Sherlock Holmes? It is one book so it counts!

4: Sherlock's blogger or Doctor's companion?

I haven't yet seen Doctor Who (I know, I know, I'm going to remedy that soon!) But I'd probably still have to choose Sherlock's blogger. One, I'm already a blogger and a writer, two, I love solving mysteries and going on adventures, and three, I would be well equipped to put up with his ridiculousness and more likely than not join him in it. And I'd always make sure I had a weapon handy when he forgets ;)

5: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Hmm, maybe flying, but I'd also kind of like to be invisible. It would be a hard choice between the two.


~~~~~~

My Nominations:

Mara (The Reading Hedgehog)
Carolyn (Three Little Birds)


My Questions:

1: What was your first favorite book as a child?
2: A dinner party with five fictional characters. Who would you invite and why?
3: What's something you've always wanted to do but haven't gotten to yet? (i.e. hobby, event, trip, etc)
4: Movies or TV series?
5: What kind of music do you like to listen to?


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me, Hazel! Mine replies will be going up Saturday.

    ReplyDelete