Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Justinius Plushie!

Okay, I promised to post pictures of the plushie I made of my character Justinius from my WIP Wolfsblood. I thought it would be fun to make one of my characters from this novel so I could post it as a fun thing for NaNo. I crocheted him and I had a lot of fun making him, especially his hair. Justin is my favorite character from the story, and I think everyone here probably knows how much I love redheads, since I have one in every book, so he was the obvious candidate to get turned into a plushie.


I even made him an (abridged) wolf skin out of the fuzzy yarn I made a capelet out of. I wouldn't suggest crocheting with it, but for this is turned out really good mainly because it ended up looking matted and feeling so too :P


And then because I love doing little details, I had to give him a wode tattoo.


Anyway, there's something fun for the weekend! I hope everyone is good and not going to stress out next week. If I don't post again before Thursday, Happy Thanksgiving to US readers!





9 comments:

  1. How neat & fun- thanks for sharing! My husband is a redhead, or 'ginger' as everyone calls him at work. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wished I was a red-head, so that's why I create so many of them ;) Glad you like him, thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! That's a lot of work too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was but it was a lot of fun to do =)

      Delete
  3. What a delightful idea! Must try it myself, though it will have to

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...be felt, as I am useless with knitting anything but a scarf. I've done

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...felt dolls of characters from other people's universes, but not my own. Thanks r the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felt dolls are adorable too :) I've made tiny dolls too out of pipe cleaners, beads and embroidery thread which someday I'll have to post pictures of too, but they're fun to make as well.

      Delete
  6. Reminds me of my friend Nikki White who used to do her own characters as dolls.

    ReplyDelete