Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day! "Ballad of the Highwayman" Sale


In honor of mums everywhere, I am running a sale this week until next Sunday for my novel Ballad of the Highwayman on e-book. It's only $2.99 (normal 4.99), and you can find it on both Amazon Kindle and Smashwords if you don't have a Kindle. It's a nice romantic adventure, with an awesome heroine, handsome heroes, and all that good stuff. Admittedly, it's the only one of my books that I could possibly class as anywhere close to "chick-lit" but even then it's not. However, it's still a fun adventure novel and will appeal to mums. And if you're not sure if you like it, you can read the first couple chapters on Smashwords preview as well!

Kindle

Smashwords






And if you're looking for something shorter, you can also check out Lynnann Richards' historical romantic short story "Aunt's Story" (a companion to her novel Cherished Preserver) Only $0.99 on Smashwords and Amazon Kindle

Kindle

Smashwords

2 comments:

  1. I just joined your site. I saw you on a goodreads thread. I see you're an Indie author and wanted to connect with since i too am an indie author as well as an indie reviewer.

    Below is my link if you wanted to take a look.

    guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guinevere, glad you stopped by! I'll take a look at your blog soon =)

    ReplyDelete