Thursday, April 18, 2013

What's New

Well, as you have all probably noticed, my blog has had a serious makeover! And I am very happy with how it all turned out now. I've also added some new features that you can see on the bar at the top of the page. I now have an easy link to find purchase links for all my books, and if you click on "Reviews" you can find a list of reviews people have written for my books. I'm also working on a list of books that are like mine so if you liked my novels, you can find other like them.

I've also added a new review policy, which is for indie authors or those who publish through small presses (or even just debut authors) so that if they are interested, they can ask me to review their book. As long as they read the criteria and their story goes along with that, anyway.

I'm also working on setting up an actual website too, so hopefully it won't be too long before I get that going. And as for my Kickstarter campaign to herald the publication of Anthony Maxwell: A Case of Poisons I will hopefully have that set up within a week. I'm kind of in limbo right now waiting to get quotes back from people for my book marks and other fun things that will be given as incentives to pledge money! If you don't know what a Kickstarter is, find out here!

I really hope to get another actual blog post up soon, but I've been so busy lately, and I hope you are all still enjoying the Tuesday Snippets and all that. I'm really excited for the release of Anthony's first book and I hope you are too!

Slainte, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment