Sunday, January 13, 2013

That Time of Year Again: ABNA

Well, it's the time of year for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award, and to my great surprise, I realize this is my fourth year and fourth novel entering. And out of that I have been a quarter finalist once, which was very exciting...until I got the the reviews from *coughbloodycough* Publisher's Weekly. This year, I have entered "On a Foreign Field" which I am personally very happy with. I am only hoping to do better than last year.

On another note, I would really like to take a minute to thank all the people who have read "On a Foreign Field" and participated in the book tour for it, and have reviewed it. Your words really inspire me and make me very happy to know that my books are enjoyed =) As a thank you, "On a Foreign Field" will only be $2.99 as an ebook and $12.00 as a paperback for the duration I am in the contest. If I get kicked out, it goes back to $4.99. It's available either on Smashwords of Amazon, I'm just too lazy tonight to put up the links.

Also, I am excited to say I got my first "real" review for "By Blood or By Bond" Read it here: http://667bakerstreet.blogspot.com/2013/01/by-blood-or-by-bond-review-hazel-west.html

I'll keep you all updated on my progress!

Slainte, Hazel

2 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity, what did Publisher's Weekly, in general, say? They weren't mean, were they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I'll message you their comments ;)

    ReplyDelete