Thursday, November 22, 2012

Weekend Sales!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to make a quick announcement that myself and a couple other amazing authors have put our books on sale this weekend, so strike while the iron is hot! You can choose from these awesome titles for you e-reading pleasure:

"On a Foreign Field" (Which is obviously my book, once again lowered to $2.99 )

Smashwords

Kindle

Also Daniel Ottalini's Roman Steampunk adventure novel "Brass Legionnaire"

And Amanda McCrina's historical fantasy military adventure "His Own Good Sword"

I'll hope you'll take time to check these out and purchase copies for yourself or a friend. Remember, it's only $2.99, and it would make us all really happy!


On another note, "By Blood or By Bond" is in it's editing stages, which means that I am still on schedule for it to be out by Christmas. I'll be relseasing a teaser sketch of the cover really soon as well. Also, I'm still looking for bloggers who would be willing to host a tour stop for my book tour of "Blood or Bond" email me at sirwilliamssquire@gmail.com if you're interested. If you'd like to read&review it for the tour as well, be sure to let me know.

More later! And don't forget to avail yourselves of the sales this weekend!

Slainte, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment