Friday, August 24, 2012

"On a Foreign Field" Virtual Book Tour






Well, dear readers, I am very excited to announce the schedule for my virtual book tour for "On a Foreign Field". Thanks so much to BK Walker from Virtual Book Tour Cafe for setting this up!

August 27 - Meet & Greet at VBT Cafe' Blog
August 29 - Review & Guest Blogging at A Book Lover's Library (Review
August 31 - Guest Blogging at Cindy Vine's Blog
September 4 - Interviewed at BK Walker Books Etc.
September 6 - Interviewed at Reviews & Interviews
September 10 - Author Fun Facts & Fav Recipe at Writing Innovations E-zine
September 12 - Guest Blogging at Cafe Creations
September 14 - Interviewed at Black Hippie Chick's Take On Books & The World
September 18 - Book Feature & Ebook Giveaway at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time
September 18 - Guest Blogging at Cindy Vine's Blog
September 20 - Guest Blogging at The Bunny's Review

September 22 - Book Feature & Excerpt at YA Reads
September 24 - Review & Guest Blogging at Turning The Pages
September 26 - Interviewed at MK McClintock's Blog
September 28 - Book Feature & Excerpt at Whoopeeyoo
October 2 - Interviewed at A Word Fitly Spoken




Remember, I'll be giving out an Amazon $25 dollar gift card to one randomly drawn person at the end of the tour. Also enter the giveaway for one of three signed and personalized copies of "On a Foreign Field" that you can find on the sidebar -->

I'll also have a short duration during the tour where you can download the ebook for free through Amazon Kindle and Smashwords so keep a look out for that as well!

And don't forget also, that during the tour all my books are discounted, so now's the time to get yourself a copy!

I hope to see you all during the tour, and I hope you will enjoy learning a bit more about my new book and myself as an author!

Slainte, Hazel

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed learning more about you from the interview! I just finished this book and thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope your supply of java is topped up, LOL. Can't wait for your next one. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have plenty of coffee which is great since stress has abounded this last week :P I just don't understand why computers have to go kaput just when you need them the most. But I'm back in business now. Glad you liked the interviews.

    ReplyDelete