Saturday, July 14, 2012

Random Announcements

So this is just a list of random announcements I wanted to share with everyone. First of all, if you look at the previous post, you'll see the cover reveal of "On a Foreign Field"! It's official now that I'm planning to have it out by August 1st.

Another announcement that involves all my books is that I will be creating ebook copies of them all. Yes, I hate ebooks and all they stand for, so I feel like a traitor, but it's not fair of me to keep my own ideals and not let you ereader people be able to buy my books just because of that. "On a Foreign Field" will be out soon after the paperback copy, and "Ballad of the Highwayman" and "Freedom Come All Ye" will be out by Christmas!

And I have a proof of "On a Foreign Field" coming as we speak, so I am very excited about that!! Even though it will mean yet another edit...

And most of all, I wanted to give everyone the chance to meet the protagonist of my next project, Anthony Maxwell, so he has started a Facebook page and you can find the link to it if you click on his picture in the sidebar to the right. He'll be talking a little about what the book will be about and I hope you will take a look and "like" him or whatever. (As you can tell, I'm very new to this Facebook silliness). ;)

Anyway, that's all for now. Also, results on the poll:

5 said coffee
2 said tea
and 0 were neither.

There will be another poll soon hopefully. And don't forget to come back frequently to see more updates on "On a Foreign Field". And I mean it, do check out Anthony's Facebook page. He's quite an amusing chap at times ;)

Slainte, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment