Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Finally got the Proof!

Well, I finally got the proof copy of "On a Foreign Field" in the mail and it looks lovely! Still a couple of little issues that need to be worked out, and I'm trying to figure out if it was my fault or happened in the printing (sigh). This is why self-published authors have a tougher skin though. It's always great to see your book for the first time in hard copy though. One thing that makes me sad about the ebook generation. Vive la PageFlippers! (That's what I call us who still stoically read only real books.)

So since I have gotten it, (that's terrible grammar, I know) The planned release date of July 31st should be good to go! Check back for more updates. I'm excited to announce I will be doing a virtual book tour within the next couple months, and I will be posting more information on that as soon as I have it myself.

Slainte, Hazel 

No comments:

Post a Comment