Monday, June 11, 2012

The secret's out! Sneak Preview of my new Book!

So, yes, I have been cryptic a bit lately with what I am working on, but I decided I just couldn't wait any longer to share something with you all so I have put up a preview on Createspace that you can view here: https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1103516

So, in general, this is another book about William Wallace, but this one is from the perspective of a young man names Reeve who is an English knight. The story opens on the eve of the Battle of Stirling Bridge and during the battle, Reeve is wounded and deserted by his comrades on the field to be taken captive by the Scots! Farther than that, you're not getting any more out of me, but that's what you'll get to read in the preview.

Please do read it and when you're done, don't forget to answer the questions at the bottom, it would mean a lot to me if you gave me your honest opinion, and no, you don't need a Createspace account to answer the questions, so don't use that as an excuse ;) Just let me know what you think, and soon enough, I'll be posting more fun sneaky things for this book On a Forign Field like preliminary cover art and I'll also start introducing the characters to you.

Slainte, Hazel

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new book!
    I am a new follower from Goodreads!

    I would love a follow back at http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/ If you would also like to 'Like' my Facebook page that would be great as well!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candace, thanks! I think I've been to your blog before looking at stuff, and I'll definitely add you to my follow list. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great so far, I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete