Thursday, February 23, 2012

ABNA Update

Well, it appears that I got kicked out first round--unless they made a mistake again like they did the first year; hey we can hope, right? I'm not sure what to think of that quite yet, except, maybe, that I should have put up the parody pitch after all? Oh well, there's always next year, and I would rather people read my book who I know will appreciate it as opposed to Publisher's Weekly who are vilely mean to everyone for no reason. But hey, I'm self published anyway, and Createspace always gives me a free proof copy for entering.

So to celebrate my defeat (in the grand Celtic tradition) I'll be posting a parody play I wrote a while ago this next week, just for fun. I hope you will all enjoy it even though it's a little whacky. Oddly enough, Publisher's Weekly might just like it?

Be back later!

Slainte, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment