Sunday, January 22, 2012

So, finally...

After two hours of scraping everything up and polishing it to a *hopeful* perfection, I have finally entered Ballad of the Highwayman into the ABNA contest. HUZZAH!!!!

Now I can relax and break out a square of my Ghiradelli 72% cacao chocolate to celebrate and sit and read for a while. There's nothing left to do except wait until...Feb 23rd, when I'll find out if I got through the first round. Blast, that's a long time to wait!

I'll be back around soon; I have found something very fun, that I want to share with you, and anyone who wants to do it to is welcome!



Oiche mhaith, (good night)
Slainte, Hazel

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on getting it entered! :) Oh, and eat a square of that chocolate for me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We'll see where it goes from here :P And I'll definitely eat some chocolate for you!

    ReplyDelete