Friday, November 25, 2011

That Time of Year Again: Christmas Shopping!

So, it's a month until Christmas and you're probably starting to think about what to get your friends and family. I don't have a clue myself, so I know your dilemma! However, here are several fun ideas that might help you.

Tomorrow is Small Business Saturday, so think about shopping in the small places! Family owned businesses are great and fun places to shop with unique gifts. As a self-published author and owner of an online store, I like to consider myself in the same ilk. So if anyone on your list would enjoy one of my novels, well, there you go ;) Also take a look at Lynnann Richards' novels as hers are incredibly wonderful as well.

I also have my historical novelty shop on Cafepress, History Buffs Unlimited

Also check out my Amazon Astore, where I have all my favorite books and things that you can buy strait from Amazon.com

My cousin, who writes, Meg's Nature Photography Blog also has an online store with lots of amazing things with prints of her lovely pictures on them. You can find her store here.

There's so many fun things to find of sites like Cafepress and Etsy where you will also be supporting the home-front so to speak. I always love to get those emails from Cafepress to tell me I just sold something :)

I hope everyone had a very good Thanksgiving, and I would like to thank the people who shared some shortbread recipes with me on my other blog Bonnets and Broadswords. I will be getting to those soon! If you have a good shortbread or even any other Scottish recipe to share, pop over to my other blog or send me an email.

Remember to shop at your local small businesses tomorrow! It would mean a lot to everyone!

Slainte, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment