Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hazel West is: Now on Goodreads!

Hello everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I am now an official author on Goodreads and you can go and see my author's page there. You can see my author's page here. Feel free to follow me on Goodreads, and don't be afraid to comment on my profile either. If you don't have an account, then start one! It's really fun, and when I get up enough followers, I might start some contests and things. Anyone who reads my blogs can be my friend on Goodreads as well. Just because I'm published now doesn't mean I can't be your friend. :P

I'm sorry for not posting anything more about my new book, but I'm still working on the post for it, it should be up later this week. I've just been trying to get a whole bunch of things done lately.

Slainte, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment