Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ballad of the Highwayman: ON SALE NOW!!!!

Huzzah, everyone! After a horrid week of editing and dealing with technical (as in technology) difficulties and waiting around for the website to work right, I am happy to announce that, after long last, Ballad of the Highwayman is up for sale!

You can find it here: https://www.createspace.com/3668163

Or down at the bottom of the page with my collection of book links. It will also be available on Amazon within a few days, I'll be sure to let you know when it gets there.

Please at least take a look at it and tell me if you do decide to read it.
So Stand and Deliver your gold and you'll get a good swashbuckler to read in return!

7 comments:

  1. Hurah!!!!!! I'm so glad this book is up for sale! Everyone reading this should scoop up a copy sharpish because it's an awesome story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having my local library order the books of yours that have caught my fancy, so I can actually read them (my personal book money is nonexistant right now; had two new released to buy today, and I've only just managed to convince my mom to buy a specific book that's being released on November 22nd)! I can't wait until "Ballad of the Highwayman" is available for purchase on Amazon; it sounds REALLY good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the library orders them for you. It's up on Amazon now actually. It came up a lot sooner than my last one did so I was surprised. =D I hope you'll enjoy it when you get the chance to read it.

    Are you on Goodreads, Mara? If you are, I'll send you a friend invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I will enjoy it. And the library is kindly ordering the ones I requested - unfortunately, they take forever to get materials into their system. *sigh!*

    I am not; what is Goodreads? It sounds like a place for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey well, your library sounds better than mine anyway :)

    Glad you joined Goodreads! I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic story! I plan to purchase another copy to donate to the library so others can have the pleasure of reading it. Excellent book, Hazel, very well done. I can hardly wait for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Karen! I'm glad you like it, and I hope other people will like it as well :)

    ReplyDelete