Friday, September 2, 2011

Introduction and all That

Well, everyone. For those who already know, I have just published my first book, Freedom Come All Ye, a book about young William Wallace. You can find a link to it over in my link list. I have been writing a blog about Scottish history for about a year and a half now, and have gotten very good results with it. This blog is different however. This blog is all about my books and what I am writing at the moment.

Character Purgatory is the place where characters go after you make them up. They go there to wait to be written about, it's like a greenroom for stage actors. All the characters from all my books are there, just waiting for their parts to play. They get really bored, so I have agreed to let them have a little fun and so they will be guest posting on this blog on occasion. For you readers, that means that they will have a chance to talk about things going on in their books, they will be able to interact with you, and they will also be able to interact with each other which will cause some interesting conversations, I am sure.

I, of course, will also be posting things. I really, truly hope you enjoy this blog. It is all for good fun and a laugh. My characters will most likely be commenting on things, but please do not let them get in your way. I would love to hear your comments as well. Feel free to ask any of the characters anything you wish. I'm sure they would be thrilled.

I'll be back later with some news on my upcoming book, Ballad of the Highwayman, so check back soon!

Slainte, Hazel

5 comments:

  1. That's my book! For those of you who don't know, I'm Kilroy Allen, the Emerald Sword. The Highwayman in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm another highwayman, Roster Scarcliff. Kilroy's--what do you call them in the 21st century?--frenimy? You'll see lots of me later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, lads, I'm Wallace (Will) and my book is already published.

    ReplyDelete